Become an expert in data analytics, machine learning, and web scraping using Python programming. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various packages in Python like NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, and Scikit-learn for performing data analysis, implementing machine learning models, and NLP. The course includes two real-life industry projects and Jupyter notebooks labs to provide an interactive and hands-on practice. This course is suited for both beginners and experienced professionals.
Python - 001
Data Science with Python
- Gain an in-depth understanding of data science process, data wrangling, data exploration, data visualization, hypothesis building, and testing. You will also learn the basics of statistics.
- Install the required Python environment and other auxiliary tools and libraries
- Understand the essential concepts of Python programming like data types, tuples, lists, dicts, basic operators, and functions.
- Perform high-level mathematical computing using NumPy package and its large library of mathematical functions
- Perform scientific and technical computing using SciPy package and its sub-packages such as Integrate, Optimize, Statistics, IO, and Weave.
- Perform data analysis and manipulation using data structures and tools provided in Pandas package
- Gain expertise in machine learning using the Scikit-Learn package
- Gain an in-depth understanding of supervised learning and unsupervised learning models like linear regression, logistic regression, clustering, dimensionality reduction, K-NN, and pipeline
- Use Scikit-Learn package for natural language processing
- Use matplotlib library of Python for data visualization
- Extract useful data from websites by performing web scrapping using Python
- Integrate Python with Hadoop, Spark, and MapReduce
There are no prerequisites for this course. The Python basics course included with this course provides an additional coding guidance.
There is a booming demand for skilled data scientists across all industries that make this course suited for participants at all levels of experience. We recommend this Data Science training especially for the following professionals: